Livestream – Hunger Hike 2020
If you wish to view the recording of the Hunger Hike 2020 Livestream, click below.
DONATE to HUNGER HIKE
Yes! You still are able to donate to Hunger Hike 2020. To give ONLINE, click the button to the right -or- text HHIKE to 41444.
Hunger Hike 2020 – September 13 – 20
Hunger Hike is one of Greater Lafayette’s longest running fundraising events, with a history stretching back nearly 30 years. Together, we’ve raised more than $2 million to help FIGHT HUNGER.
Proceeds from Hunger Hike support the work of three different agencies. Lafayette Urban Ministry will use it to feed the homeless, stock the LUM Protein Food Pantry, and feed children in the after school and summer childcare programs. Food Finders Food Bank, Inc. will use it to feed people impacted by COVID-19 here in Tippecanoe County. And the St. Thomas Aquinas Haiti Ministry will use it to promote the hybrid seed and food storage programs, open a community store, and bring clean drinking water to the parish of Baudin. Participating in Hunger Hike is an opportunity to support these outstanding local organizations while being part of a meaningful community event.
Sunday, September 13 to Sunday, September 20
- Starting on Sunday, September 13 we will call on you to WALK FAR IN THE FIGHT AGAINST HUNGER
- Download the STRIDEKICK App. Create a personal challenge for the week or participate in a leaderboard challenge with up to ten members of your fundraising team to see who can get the most steps. To download click one: iOs | Android |
- So walk 3 miles or walk a marathon. But WALK, RAISE MONEY, and SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Throughout the week we’ll be posting videos and inspirational messages to help keep you going
Sunday September 20 – LIVE-STREAM EVENT
- At 1:00 pm on Sunday, September 20 we’ll be hosting a livestream event to close out Hunger Hike and celebrate our success
- Enjoy behind—scenes videos from LUM, Food Finders, and St. Tom’s, great speeches, and entertainment from One Size Fits All comedy, Scott Starkey the Wizard of the Wabash, and Studio b Dance & Fitness.
Everyone who raises at least $50 for Hunger Hike will get a Hunger Hike 2020 T-shirt, which you can proudly wear during Challenge Week.
And new this year, anyone who raises $250 or more will get a Hunger Hike Hero yard sign!