Hunger Hike is an annual community fundraising event whose mission is to raise the awareness of and make a difference in the Fight Against Hunger. Hunger Hike is open to participants of all ages and abilities who share a common goal: Fighting Hunger!
The Hunger Hike main event is our annual celebration at Riehle Plaza — immediately followed by the traditional Hunger Hike 3K Walk.
6 Ways to Participate
- Hike/walk in the Hunger Hike 3K Walk, Information HERE
- Make a Donation NOW, HERE
- Support a Team or a Fundraiser, HERE
- Become a Sponsor, email email@example.com or call 765-423-2691
- Collect donations the “old school” way
- Collection Form – print and use to keep track of your donations
- Promote Hunger Hike – Flier, Poster, Postcard & more – click HERE
Hunger Hike (Challenge Week, Celebration & 3K Walk)
Sunday, September 12 – Sunday, September 19: Take part in Hunger Hike Challenge Week
Sunday September 19
- 1 p.m. – Celebration begins at Riehle Plaza
- 2 p.m. – 3K Walk at Riehle Plaza OR sign up here and join one of our Micro Walks
More information, click HERE
Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors!
Take the time to THANK all of our event sponsors — and support their businesses, please.
Hunger Hike event sponsors, list HERE.
Photos – Check out the photos from Hunger Hike:
- Hunger Hike 3K Walk | 2011 |2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | ALL |
- Hunger Hike 5K Run | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | ALL |
Hunger Hike events need dozens of volunteers. Please consider helping. Learn more HERE.