Hunger Hike is an annual community fundraising event whose mission is to raise the
awareness of and make a difference in the Fight Against Hunger. Hunger Hike is open to participants of all ages and abilities who share a common goal: Fighting Hunger!
The Hunger Hike keystone event is the Kick-off event on Sunday — immediately followed by the traditional Hunger Hike 3K Walk.
6 Ways to Participate
- Hike/walk in the Hunger Hike 3K Walk, Information HERE
- Make a Donation NOW, HERE
- Support a Team, HERE
- Become a Sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765.423.2691
- Collect donations the “old school” way
- Collection Form – print and use to keep track of your donations
- Hunger Hike Flier – print and post – coming soon.
Hunger Hike (Kick-off & 3K Walk)
- Sunday, September 22
- Noon – Check-in
- 1:45 p.m. – Welcome
- 2 p.m. – Hike begins
- Riehle Plaza, N 2nd Street, Lafayette
More information, click HERE.
Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors!
Take the time to THANK all of our event sponsors — and support their businesses, please.
Hunger Hike 2018 event sponsors, list HERE.
Photos – Check out the photos from Hunger Hike:
- Hunger Hike 3K Walk | 2011 |2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | ALL |
- Hunger Hike 5K Run | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | ALL |
Hunger Hike events need dozens of volunteers. Please consider helping. Learn more HERE.