Needed: Fundraisers, Hikers, Walkers & Teams
Hunger Hike is a community fundraising event for individuals & teams whose mission is to raise awareness & funds for food programs — locally, regionally, & globally. We hope you’ll want to be involved.
- Donate to Hunger Hike – click HERE
- Register for Hunger Hike and create or join a Hunger Hike Team – click HERE
- Donate to a Hunger Hike Team – click HERE
- Donate to a “Hiker” – click HERE
- Collection Form (PDF) – click HERE
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Fundraising Night (Oct. 1) info & coupon – click HERE
- Hunger Hike Flier (8.5″x11″) PDF – HERE
Hunger Hike(Official Kick-off & 3K Walk) event details are as follows:
- Sunday, September 22
- Noon – Check-in & DJ music; 1 p.m. – Kick-off event begins; 1:15 p.m. – Zumba, Purdue Pete & Boilermaker Special; 2 p.m. – Hike starts; 3 p.m. – Hot Dog Picnic
- Riehle Plaza, 2nd Street, Lafayette, IN
Hunger Hike is the perfect event for a team or group — church group, student organization, civic group or your family. Put together a Hunger Hike team and start raising money using our online fundraising site — or any other way you choose. We hope you’ll consider joining our Fight against Hunger.
For information on how to get involved in Hunger Hike 2019 — click HERE.