Fundraising is in full swing for Hunger Hike 2015
Hunger Hike 2015 is about a month away but funds are starting to trickle in. Several local Corporations have already made donations; and a Solicitation Letter has recently been put in the US mail to individual Hunger Hike supporters. (See above — the Hunger Hike team worked diligently to get this mailer put together and in the mail.) Special thanks to Instant Copy (Lafayette) for donating all of the printing.
You can even give to Hunger Hike at all of your favorite local Subway restaurants — that all have collection boxes set up for their customers (like you) to donate to Hunger Hike. Oh — and there’s one at Jane’s Deli too.
Have YOU started fundraising for Hunger Hike yet?
To reach our goal of $100,000 — we really need YOUR participation. Here is how you can get started in the Fight Against Hunger with Hunger Hike 2015.
- Donate NOW online
- Donate on your next visit to Subway
- If you get a Letter in the mail — return it with a donation
- Start a personal fundraising Page
- Join or form a Team — and start raising money as a group
- Run (or walk) in the HH5K Run
- Make a donation to another Team
- Become an event Sponsor
Hunger Hike is a community fundraising event whose mission is to Raise Awareness & Make a Difference in the Fight Against Hunger — locally, regionally, & globally. Hunger Hike benefits the Lafayette Urban Ministry Food Programs, Food Finders Food Bank, Inc. &
St. Thomas Aquinas’ Haiti Ministry.
Saturday, September 19
- 8 a.m. check-in; 9 a.m. Run
- Celery Bog Nature Area, West Lafayette
- Parking: White Horse Christian Center, 1780 Cumberland Avenue
- $30 per person, includes T-Shirt
- Register HERE
Hunger Hike 3K Walk
Sunday, September 20
- Noon check-in; 1:15 p.m. Kick off starts; 1:45 p.m. welcome remarks;
2 p.m. Hike begins
- Riehle Plaza, N 2nd Street, Lafayette
- Donate $50 or more & receive a Hunger Hike T-Shirt
- Hot Dogs, chips, drinks, face painting, Zumba and more
- Register HERE
Hunger Hike is a perfect fundraising event for team or group — like a church group, student organization, organization or your entire family. Form a Hunger Hike team and start raising money for Hunger Hike using our online fundraising site — or any way you choose.
We hope you’ll consider joining our Fight against Hunger at Hunger Hike 2015.
If you are a company owner — you also may become a Hunger Hike event sponsor. If interested, email email@example.com.